Dynamic XML Image Gallery with Thumbgri...
By purchasing and downloading this license, you are entitled, as buyer, to use the product in ONE SINGLE NON-COMMERCIAL PROJECT ( website or other ... [+]
Package includes: FLA, pdf,swf,xml
Flash Version: Flash CS3, Flash CS4
Viewable with: Flash Player 9
Documentation level: Well documented
Action Script: ActionScript 3.0
Dynamic Image Gallery component is a complete image gallery Flash component and application driven by XML which targets to provide flexibility to the non programming users. It's a highly customizable image gallery that can be configured with a simple text editor by editing its 30+ useful configuration.
I tried to create a flexible Image Gallery Component that can be easily customized without having knowledge of Flash. While I was developing this, my goal was to create it in such a way that it can support various layouts without recompilation and can be used in various web projects by keeping the Flash file intact.
And I finally created this. I hope this will be helpful to you.
- Flash player 9.0 and above
- Actionscript 3.0;
- Flash CS3 and above.
- Flash CS3 Flash file containing the component;
- Sample configurations;
- Sample gallery;
- Example layouts;
- Help document.
- Highly Customizable: over 30 settings can be changed through XML.
- Works in three modes : Compact, Expanded, Fullscreen.
- Supports background sound with spectralizer.
- Sound can be paused and resumed.
- Thumbnail grid with indexer for easier browsing of large number of images.
- Compact and Fullscreen Slideshow.
- Unlimited number of images.
- Supports SWF as content.
- Animated transformation between modes.
- Compact and lightweight: low memory consumption and CPU usage.
- Various layouts through XML.
You can change following in config.xml
Installation is very simple.
1> open xmlGallery.fla
2> drag the main component(Gallery Component) from the library to the stage
3> give it an Instance name(say ' gallery').
4> Finally call gallery.loadSettings ("config.xml");
and you are done.
Full user manual included describing customization info and guide to integrating to your website.