XML Template Photography
By purchasing and downloading this license, you are entitled, as buyer, to use the product in ONE SINGLE NON-COMMERCIAL PROJECT ( website or other ... [+]
Package includes: FLA, SWF, XML
Flash Version: Flash CS3, Flash CS4, Flash CS5
Viewable with: Flash Player 9
Documentation level: Excellent documented
Flash knowledge level: Basic
Action Script: ActionScript 3.0
XML Template Photography
This is an ActionScript 3.0 XML photography Flash template.
No Flash knowledge required for setting up this photo template. Everything can be set from a main .xml file and also each gallery has its own .xml file making it very easy to update and maintain. This product also includes the source files.
This XML template it's resizable adjusting after the browser size. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors.
You can add as many collections as you like and you can also change their names.
This product can be embedded in WordPress, Joomla or any kind of HTML content.
Template Main Features
- This Flash template is resizable, so everything will resize based on the screen resolution, adjusting the size of each piece of the template based on the resolution without distortion. Resize the browser after the template is loaded in order to understand better this feature
- You don't need to know any code, all is configured with external XML files.
- The option to add as many sub collections as you need and also to label them as you like, including the main collection button
- You can have as many thumbs as you like, the scroll bar is set up to adjust based on number of the thumbs
- XML driven video gallery, this is optional it can be removed
- .mp3 sound playing in the background
- You can add a label title for each image
- Slide show
- The delay between transitions can be set
- The 'Contact' window and 'About us' window can be removed
- You can add as much text as you need in the 'About us' window, having also a scroll bar for your readers
- The labels for 'Contact' and 'About us' can be changed in the config.xml so you can rename those as you like
- You can disable or enable the maximize feature for each image separately
- Panning support for the big images in maximize mode (this can be enabled or disabled for each image separately)
- Full screen option
- External url links as menu buttons this can be done in the main xml file, no need to change the code
- Browsing in the photo gallery can be made by pressing thumbs or using the arrows
- You can set a label in the XML file for the "About us" and "Contact us" windows
- The code is written in ActionScript 3.0, this means that the performance is greatly improved in comparison with AS 2.0.
- show_contact - this can be yes or no, if is set to "yes" then the contact button and contact window will not be visible and accessible , if is set to "no" the contact button and contact window will be visible and accessible.
- show_about - this can be yes or no, if is set to "yes" then the about us button and about us window will not be visible and accessible , if is set to "no" the contact button and contact form will be visible and accessible.
- show_sound_icon - this can be yes or no, if is set to "yes" then the sound icon animation will be visible and the sound will play, if is set to "no" then the sound icon animation will not be visible and the sound will not play.
- bk_image_path - this is the path to the background image that will be loaded by the template.
- logo_path - this is the path to the logo image that will be loaded by the template.
- about_text - this is the text that will be visible inside the about us window, this is html formatted text.
- contact_text - this is the text that will be visible inside the contact window, this is html formatted text.
- button_label - this is the label of the main button, the collection button, it can be renamed as you like.
You can easily add images in galleries in a similar way as the rest of the XML options.
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to set this up, it's really easy, plus you already have 6 sub menus and galleries set up, you don't even need to read the help.txt file to figure it out. I hope you like this template because is an amazing piece of Flash work, if you have questions don't hesitate to email me.
Other by FWDesign: