HTML5 Flow Responsive Slider FWD
By purchasing and downloading this license, you are entitled, as buyer, to use the product in ONE SINGLE NON-COMMERCIAL PROJECT ( website or other ... [+]
HTML5 Flow Responsive Slider FWD
The HTML5 Flow Responsive Slider is size flexible or fluid, it will adapt it's size (width and height) based on the parent container (div or some other html tag) and every piece of the gallery will align and position accordingly, this basically mean that it can be used in any kind of website, it does not matter if you need a small or large gallery, all you have to do is to add the gallery in a place which you have chosen in your website and the gallery will adapt.
This gallery is using the GPU (hardware acceleration), the rendering speed and performance is impeccable on desktop computers and most importantly on mobile devices.
The HTML5 Flow Responsive Slider comes in with four different embed styles: Fixed Dimensions, Full Width, Full Screen and Flexible Style, please note that the flexible style will make the slider adapt the width and height based on the HTML element into which is embedded so for example if you want to add the slider in a div and that div has a 100% height the slider will adapt based on that, this is a unique and amazing feature. Please check the previews of this gallery and convince yourself of its quality, the complete instructions about how to setup this embed styles are included in the help file.
Amazing performance on mobile devices, you can see in the video demo that it runs just like a native app!, it was coded and optimized for mobile devices and it is 100% mobile compatible and of course it will run just as great on PC. We have tested it on IPAD3 and it runs great, you will interact with it as you would with a native app, you can see a video demo at this link.
This HTML5 Flow Responsive Slider plugin can be embedded in WordPress and you will receive, along with the download files, the complete instructions in the help file. WordPress demo available here
- Fully XML driven this makes it really easy to install and maintain.
- Optimized for mobile, you can actually drag and swipe the images just like you would on a native mobile app (touch screen navigation support for mobile), we insist to watch again a video demo at this link
- Size flexible or fluid layout!
- Support for multiple instances in the same page: you may have as many sliders as you want in the same page and each one of the sliders / instances has its unique set of images and settings. You can have as many sliders as you wish.
- The entire color theme and graphics skin can be modified the slider skin is using images (.png or .jpg) so you can replace them with your own graphics, the button graphics can be have a different shape, basically the look of this slider can be completely modified. Two skins are included in the download files you can see them all in the previews.
- Bottom bar used as a holder for the scrollbar or buttons, if the bar is disabled the images will be displayed on the entire screen and the buttons will be displayed over the images, make sure you check all examples to see this in action (optional).
- The background color can be modified or it can be left transparent.
- Small buttons with numbers or scrollbar support to navigate between images (optional).
- Full screen button (optional).
- Autohide buttons, you can set the gallery to autohide the buttons after a number of seconds of inactivity, the delay in seconds can be set (optional).
- Slide show button, (optional).
- Slide show delay, can be specified in seconds.
- Slide show autoplay option.
- Slideshow preloader bar, the color and opacity for this bar can be modified.
- Support any type of image format, (landscape, portrait or whatever)!
- Mouse wheel support (optional).
- Next and previous buttons to navigate between images, as mentioned above the graphics for this buttons can be modified (optional).
- Keyboard support you can navigate between images with the right and left keys and start or stop the slideshow with the space key.
- Info button and info window for each image, each image can have a info/description window, this window can be styled with CSS, it has full CSS support (optional).
- The image description/info window is also flexible / fluid, this mean that it will resize to always fit the screen, it dose not matter what device is used or the screen resolution.
Many other cool features ...
Other by FWDesign: