MP3 Player with Sound Spectrum V2
By purchasing and downloading this license, you are entitled, as buyer, to use the product in ONE SINGLE NON-COMMERCIAL PROJECT ( website or other ... [+]
Package includes: FLA, SWF, XML
Flash Version: Flash CS3, Flash CS4, Flash CS5
Viewable with: Flash Player 9
Documentation level: Excellent documented
Flash knowledge level: Basic
Action Script: ActionScript 3.0
Powerful Flash XML driven MP3 player with Sound Spectrum and Playlist.
This XML MP3 player can be used in a HTML page or in Flash.
In case that you're looking for an advanced MP3 player without playlist visit MP3 Player with Sound Spectrum V1
* In the HTML embed code you can pass the path to the configurable XML file and in this way you can have multiple instances of the player with a single .swf file, there is an example and full documentation in the download sources.
* Play / Pause Button
* Prev Button
* Next Button
* Seek Bar
* Play list (you can hide it by pressing the playlist button)
* Current time and Total Time
* Mute button
* Volume Bar
* Name of the current MP3 file that is playing and for name of the artist
* Album / Artist cover
* The Album / Artist cover can be set up in the XML file, so that on mouse click it will open a new
window with a URL specified in the XML file; this is optional.
- Auto play sound option
- Loop sound option.
- Supports unlimited number of .mp3's.
- Cool gradient sound spectrum.
- Configurable with a XML file.
- OOP code.
- spectrum_colors - this is a range of 5 colors, creating a fill gradient from left to right, if you want a single color set all colors to the same value
- show_spectrum - yes or no
- auto_play - yes or no
- loop - yes or no
- volume - a value between 0 and 100
- artist_name - the artist name
- song_title - the song tile
- image_path - the image path for each song
- mp3_path - the path for each .mp3 file
- URL - this is the URL that it will open if the upper left image is pressed, you can disable this by
setting the open attribute to "no".
In the download sources you can find a RandomTyper.as class which is applied on a text filed creating an randomize letter effect, you can see that effect when the song changes, and the Spectrum class, both classes are reusable so you can apply them in any of you projects, so you can think of them as a bonus for this player.
For more Similar Files and for Special Offers please visit our portfolio . This product is included in the package: FWD All Products Package.
Other by FWDesign: