XML Autoplay Image Slideshow V3
By purchasing and downloading this license, you are entitled, as buyer, to use the product in ONE SINGLE NON-COMMERCIAL PROJECT ( website or other ... [+]
Package includes: FLA, SWF, HTML, XML
Flash Version: Flash 8, Flash CS3, Flash CS4, Flash CS5
Viewable with: Flash Player 8
Documentation level: Well documented
Action Script: ActionScript 2.0
1. Stop and Play Control
2. Easy to insert this gallery in to other flash
Just set contents_width and contents_height in XML to the flash size you published then call loadMovie function, ex. loadMovie("ImageSlideShowProforArtist.swf", yourSquare);
3. Customize the flash width and height
Open the flash source file in flash 8(+), change its size and republish in swf and html format (set contents_width and contents_height to the same width and height).
4. Customizable background image for the whole flash in XML
By set "backgroundImage" (support image and flash)
5. Customizable thumbnails' position in XML
By set "left" and "bottom"(NOTE: Only used to set margin to the left and bottom)
6. Customizable thumbnail's size in XML
By set "width" and "height" (according to the size of your thumbnail)
7. Customizable thumbnail's border in XML
By set "width"
8. Customizable Number of columns of thumbnails in XML
By set "cols"
9. Customizable distance between thumbnails in XML
By set "space"
10. Customizable Number of thumbnails to display in XML
By set "perpage" (NOTE: Only works when its value less than the number of pics you put in XML)
11. Customizable content position in XML
By set "left" and "top"(NOTE: Only used to set margin to the left and top of image background)
12. Customizable content size in XML
By set "width" and[/b] [b]"height"(Note: Used to resize after changing the width and height of the flash)
13. Customizable image position in XML
By set "left", "center", "right", horizontal margin(by left), vertical
14. Customizable background color for each image in XML
15. Customizable preloader position for each image in XML
By set "left", "top", scale and opacity
16. Customizable caption position in XML
By set "left", "top", width, align(left, center, right)
17. Customizable caption content text size, color, etc in XML
Just html in XML.
To use flash instead of images:
Just like image, set path of swf for the image_big parameter
1.The main layout can not be changed(Large image is set to be at the top and image buttons is set to be at the bottom).
2.The number of thumbnails can be displayed depends on the width and height of a thumbnail, the size of the flash and other parameters you set. There is no prev or next page function.
Works by jiayuanhua:
Works by xmlflashtemplate: