This product is no longer available.
You can change many parameters of your banner via XML:
- setting image size (fields WIDTH and HEIGHT in XML) - adjusting this fields will set size of your images (you will have to do that if you change document size in Flash file)
- adjust color of buttons and its filter(fields redOffset, greenOffset and blueOffset and FilterColor in XML) -
when you change those values (0-255) you will change the color buttons (current color is orange). FilterColor sets the color of filter of buttons when you move your mouse over them.
- you can set position of buttons (center, left, right, topright, topleft) - field position in XML. By changing this value you set the alignment of buttons.
You can set buttons to position themself from left, right, center, topleft or topright. Simply change value in field position (to left, right, center, topleft or topright)
- setting time of each tween (seconds) - field tweentime in XML. Here you can set time of alpha tween. Current value is 1 second.
- setting time each slide is shown (miliseconds) - field speed in XML. Here you can set how much time each image will be shown. Time is in miliseconds.
- setting text for each slide (font, size, color, alignment, visibility) - fields textfont, text, textsize, textvis, textcolor in XML. Here are settings for text that appear over images.
You can set if text is visible or not (textvis = "true" or "false"), it's size, alignment (center, left, right) and color(format is in hexadecimal - 0xFFF0FF).
You can also set time of tween for text (field tweentimetext, time is in seconds), font (field textfont, just write the font you would like, for instance "Arial", "Comic Sans MS",...)
- setting URL for each image (field URL in XML). Here you can set to what URL which image points. Currently all URLs point to Flashden.
- setting margin between buttons (field buttonMargin in XML). Here you can set the margins between buttons if you feel they are to close. Current value is 0. The higher the value the higher the margin.
- you can change images by setting path to image in field path in XML.